Roy Schneiderman has been providing real estate consulting services for over 25 years. Clients have included pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, property owners, developers, REITs, financial institutions, public-sector entities, and universities.
In 2001, Roy founded Bard Consulting. Throughout its history, Bard Consulting has provided strategic real estate solutions to institutional clients such as the California State Teachers’ Retirement System, the California Public Employees’ Retirement System, the New York State Common Retirement Fund, and a major sovereign wealth fund, as well as numerous other investors.
Roy’s areas of expertise include real estate investment analysis, investment manager due diligence, real estate investment strategy, fee analysis, and transaction negotiation and support.
- Fellow, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Member, Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
- Member, Editorial Board of Real Estate Issues Magazine
- Member, Editorial Board of Institutional Real Estate Letter – North America
- Member, NASD Dispute Resolution Board of Arbitrators
- Member, National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
- Member, Pension Real Estate Association (PREA)
University of California: Berkeley, California
Master of Business Administration (real estate and finance), 1984
Editor of the Business School newspaper
Yale University: New Haven, Connecticut
Master of Arts (Philosophy), 1980
Beloit College: Beloit, Wisconsin
Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy and Religious Studies), 1977
Phi Beta Kappa