Faye Beverett has worked as a consultant and principal in real estate since 1984. Faye joined Bard Consulting in 2004, and became a principal in the firm in 2006.
Previously, she had founded a consulting and investment firm that acquired and managed office and industrial properties for individual investors and provided consulting services to real estate owners. Faye also served as a vice president for Catellus Development Corporation (later acquired by Prologis) and, earlier, worked as a real estate consultant for Deloitte, a global accounting and consulting firm.
Faye’s areas of consulting expertise include investment manager due diligence, “emerging manager” evaluation, real estate investment analysis, transaction structuring, negotiation, legal documentation, and asset valuation.
- Member, Pension Real Estate Association (PREA)
- Co-Chair, Alternative Investments Affinity Group, PREA
- Past Member, The Institutional Real Estate Letter’s Global Quarterly and High Return Quarterly Editorial Board
- Full Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, Industrial and Office Park Council – Black Flight, ULI
- Board Member, Lambda Alpha (a land economics association), Golden Gate Chapter
University of California: Berkeley, California
MBA (Real Estate), 1984
University of California: Davis, California
BS (Agricultural Economics), 1979
Summa Cum Laude